By Ronald A. Karp and Jeffrey M. Karp
U.S. Patent 6832209 | Issued Dec. 14, 2004
* Dictionary of Business Terms, Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2000, Third Edition, pp. 338, 496 and 497.
* Dictionary of Fianance and Investment Terms, Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 1998, Fifth Edition, pp. 79, 80, 81, 297 and 567.*
* Bruce I. Jacobs and Kenneth N. Levy, 20 Myths about Long-Short Financial Analysts Journal, Sep./Oct. 1996, pp. 81-85.
* T. Daniel Coggin and Frank J. Fabozzi, Applied Equity Valuation, Chapter 10, Market-Neutral Portfolio Management, 1998, pp. 165-183, publisher Frank J. Fabozzi Associates, PA, USA.
* Jess Lederman and Robert A. Klein, Market Neutral, Chapter 1, Introduction to Market-Neutral Investing, 1996, pp. 1-16, Irwin Professional Publishing, Chicago, IL, USA.
* Jess Lederman and Robert A. Klein, Market Neutral, Chapter 5, Alternative Quantitatiave Approaches to Long/Short Strategies, 1996, pp. 73-92, Irwin Professional Publishing, Chicago, IL.
* John C. Bogle et al, Market Neutral Round Table, Journal of Hedge Fund Research, Fall 1995, pp. 1-18.
* Karen Hube, Wall Street Journal, Market-Neutral Mutual Funds etc., May 13, 1998, p. C-1.
* MF Cafe (Internet Download http://www.mfcafe.com/pantry/bps-062298.html), Market Neutral Funds, 7127198, pp. 2-3.
* Alyssa A. Lappen, The positive lure of market neutral, Institutional Investor, Sep. 1998, pp. 185-186.
* Barr Rosenberg Series Trust, Prospectus, Jul. 30, 1999, pp. 1-44.
* Dreyfus, Dreyfus Premier Market Fund Prospectus, Feb. 1, 1999, pp. 1-11.
* Vanguard, Vanguard Tax Managed Funds Prospectus, Feb. 22, 1999, pp. 1-22.
All Articles, Poems & Commentaries Copyright © 1971-2021 Alyssa A. Lappen
All Rights Reserved.
Printing is allowed for personal use only | Commercial usage (For Profit) is a copyright violation and written permission must be granted first.